In order to create a new SwapinGet (ex-InstaFill) address:
- You can log in to your account and click SwapinGet (ex-InstaFill).
- Enter the SwapinGet (ex-InstaFill) name based on preference (visible only to you).
- Select your preferred cryptocurrency (e.g. Bitcoin) which you wanted to link with the bank account.
- The Beneficiary's name will be fetched automatically from your account which you can not change.
- Add your IBAN to the beneficiary’s IBAN address.
- In the Beneficiary's address field, enter your postal address and after confirming the bank account details, click Continue
Note: You can only link your own bank account using a (SEPA, Single Euro Payments Area) IBAN only.
Swapin features have been renamed recently to SwapinGet (ex-InstaFill), SwapinPay (ex-InstaPay), and SwapinBuy (ex-InstaBuy). Mockups are to be updated soon.