InstaPay will let you make a payment in crypto and the receiver instantly gets euros sent to their bank account. To make crypto-to-fiat payments to others:
- Log in to your account and click the Send Payment.
- It will be a New Payment by default, but you can select an available beneficiary if you already have a predefined beneficiary.
- You can enter the desired amount in EURO.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you will be paying with from the supported digital assets in the drop-down list.
- Enter the Beneficiary's name with that you wanted to receive the transaction.
- Add the IBAN of the beneficiary.
- In the Beneficiary's address enter the postal address of the receiver of the transaction.
- Enter the description of the transaction. After confirming the bank account details, click Continue.
On the second page, you will be able to see the details on how to pay as follows:
- Check the amount to pay in crypto and the type of coin you are sending.
- Transfer the crypto amount to the Wallet Address mentioned to complete your transaction.
- Alternatively, scan the QR Code to complete the payment from the crypto wallet.
- Note: Only send assets to the correct crypto wallet (e.g. BTC for a Bitcoin wallet).
- The exchange rate will be only valid for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes the system will recalculate the exchange rate. Note: The amount will be transferred accordingly. However, there might be a delay of around a few minutes to complete the payment. You will be notified via email when the status has been updated.
Note: The amount will be transferred accordingly, there might be a delay of a minute or around to complete the payment. Check the Transaction Status in all transactions view.